Thread: Movies and TV Loki Trailer
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2021, 08:50 PM   #138
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I see I've hit a vein. I like alot of shows and movies, but the great thing about discussing things on the internet is we can dislike and like whatever we want.

I actually am on episode 8 of WandaVision and I like it. I'm hopeful that Loki will be good, but I'm not too interested on where they want to take this. The whole TVA thing is just corny as shit and just a huge turn off for me. Reminded me a bit of Umbrella Academy, which could have been great if it wasn't for that shit.

Posting a critical review of something is not acting like a child. Losing your shit on a message board because someone said something you don't like...well. We are supposed to tell our children not to call people names, Dane.
I think you have to have been a big fan of comic books to love this stuff. I wasn't my style was Mad magazine, National Lampoon, and Cracked. Without following all this stuff it's easy to get lost. I didn't like Wandavision or Falcon and the Winter Soldier. My son says I need to give this Loki a second chance as episode 2 was the bomb. I think I need to let it run its course and binge it. When I can do that this old memory retains it better.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.