View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 11:40 PM   #54
C Chiefs once a year!

My in-laws are cool as can be. They are in their late 60's and both have 7 siblings each. Out of all those siblings they are the only siblings without grandchildren. I changed all of that this last weekend by introducing them to their first grandchild. Their other children probably won't have kids. They've been cool since day one and always supporting their daughter with what can we do to help!

There is some slight drawbacks but nothing I can't handle. Their from China so they have these superstitions. For instance tonight I was cooking dinner but my MIL brought over dinner (to see the new grand kid) and she mentioned how my wife can't eat beef or lettuce for a month after a childbirth which was exactly what I was preparing. No biggie as I can save that and my wife didn't mind eating MIL meal. Basically lots of wives tells. I recently helped my FIL fix his cars AC for $50 after his go to shop said he needed to spend 2k. He liked that.

Past girlfriends parents were so so with me so I understand guys who say their In-Laws are not pleasant.
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.