View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 11:31 PM   #53
Starter

Never met my FIL - wife cut off all communication before we started dating due to him being a cheating asshole.

MIL never emotionally recovered from the divorce and is not financially equipped to be able to retire any time soon (she’s 62 now). BIL is not capable of supporting her, so I know at some point MIL is going to have to move in with us. Not looking forward to it. I like her and enjoy seeing her (oddly enough, even more so than my wife - I’ve just always valued family) , but we usually get a bit testy with each other after more than a day or two together. The problem is that we are too much alike. That’s to say, type A, matter-of-fact, outspoken, judgemental, know-it-all’s (who really don’t know-it-all...). Two of us simply can’t exist in proximity. We’ve never acknowledged it and just let the tension hang for the sake of being family. It’s a weird love, but I guess that’s typical of in-laws.
Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.