View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 09:12 PM   #49
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Started dating my wife when she was 15 and I was 17...she was preggo less than 2 years later, and her mom understandably was going to **** me in the ass with a lawyer dick big enough for an elephant to feel it...her dad was oddly less hostile. That was 30 years ago or so. Since that time, I guess they figured out I was going to stick around...heh.

I get along with them and love them very much. They have their quirks, and sometimes they irritate me, but I'm sure that's reciprocated. Generally, I can count on them and they on me.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.