View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 08:55 PM   #48
Supporter

The wife and I were married when we were 20 and 18. When we announced our engagement the MIL told my wife if she got pregnant before the wedding there would be no wedding. I went to college while she mostly supported us. 16 years later we bought an acreage and built a house. We lived with the in-laws during those months because we sold our house to put up the money. I would work half days at work and then work on the new house until dark. When I would get back to the in-laws her mom would always have supper waiting and ask me to make her a colorado bulldog which was the only times I ever saw her drink alcohol. We became good friends. Unfortunately she passed away with pancreatic cancer 4 years later. That was 20 years ago.

I know some cases are hopeless but don't be the first to give up on a relationship with the other family.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.