View Single Post
Old 09-24-2020, 11:45 AM   #44
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Let's just see how things go. Jones played pretty well last year in the playoffs just a few months ago. In fact, he made some great plays against the run in both of his playoff appearances. I'm just saying we can give him the benefit of the doubt.
Don't get me wrong, we all know these guys can get it done.

Honestly, they looked like a preseason defense out there the last couple of weeks. They won a Super Bowl and without the benefit of a proper offseason, they've fallen back on some bad habits.

I'm sure they'll be fine. In fact, given the quality of the competition on Monday, I think they'll be extra-focused.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote