View Single Post
Old 09-24-2020, 07:22 AM   #31
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
The big thing that changed with the run defense last year was guys like Chris Jones playing more disciplined and not shooting upfield on every play.
Exactly. Us getting ripped to shreds in the regular season loss to Tennessee coinciding with Reid putting him down as a game inactive have created kind of a ridiculous legend around here.

I'm not going to deny that he's an effective run clogger, but he's playing with us on another dirt cheap ass contract, and I have a feeling it's not because he loves Kansas City THAT much. The way people talk about him, he should be on a multi-year deal with us or somewhere else earning Linval Joseph money (his last extension in Minnesota was 2 years $17 million). Most of all, he should be a freaking STARTER if he's that good.

My guess? He ends up being effective in the DL rotation this Monday. Putting in 10-20 snaps. That would be under 50%. They're quality snaps. He might even make a big play or two. But I don't think he's worthy of being thought of as a cure to any run defense problems we may encounter this year.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.