View Single Post
Old 08-02-2020, 12:04 AM   #173

I’m going to go back and read the thread, more than I’ve barely skimmed parts of it so far. I’ve thought about reading more, and maybe even responding. But let’s go with sharing first

Yes. Yes. Yes. More than I would wish on anyone. Sometimes it feels like a burnout every other couple months. Started 6 years ago. Hands up don’t shoot. The fallout, the recovery. Another fallout another recovery. And that’s just society jumping up and down over all cops are nazis to understanding Kap in any way makes you unamerican.

But personally, feeling the divide tearing like pulling flesh, slowly and pain filled. Over 6 years. Loss of friends and family connections over just being a police officer. Nothing more specific than wearing a badge.

It’s feeling never ending right now. 6 years, everyday getting harder, more scrutiny, from friends and family. It’s not just random strangers.

They suck sometimes too. Had a stranger ask me not to be too mean to a stalking black teen ex of her white daughter. Because “i know how you cops are with black people”.

There is a gigantic gap between perceived injustices and actual injustices over the last 6 years. And too many vocal opinions, and actions; are burning out many in the law enforcement community. All. Over. The. Country.

I’m really surprised it’s gotten to this point. But then again, covid only kills less than 1% of positive cases, and covid is a big problem in america media stories. Similar to cops killing black people (not even taking into consideration if it’s justified or not) and that’s the bigger story than all other reasons for black deaths, any deaths, in the BLM movement.

Yet it’s those like me, the American devil (literally hitler) who is judged for the color of his/her uniform, that is the “real problem” through out america today, according to the vocal majority right now.

Simply speaking. Yes.

Yes

Yes, I understand burnout. I am burnt the **** out. I don’t know how to go from this point in time right now.
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 18 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote