Thread: Movies and TV Marvel Films in Chronological Order?
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 02:12 PM   #4
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Timeline, not date of release. I've checked out a few sites, but I'm getting varying orders. I figured some Marvel expert here would know. The list below is the order one site had them, but the numbering of them is the way a different site had them:

1. Captain America: The First Avenger
2. Captain Marvel
3. Iron Man
4. Iron Man 2
5. The Incredible Hulk
6. Thor
7. The Avengers
11. Iron Man 3
8. Thor: The Dark World
12. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
9. Guardians of the Galaxy
10. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2
13. The Avengers: Age of Ultron
14. Ant-Man
15. Captain America: Civil War
17. Spiderman: Homecoming
18. Doctor Strange
16. Black Panther
19. Thor: Ragnarok
20. Ant-Man and the Wasp
21. Avengers: Infinity War
22. Avengers: Endgame
23. Spiderman: Far From Home

I’ve seen some debate as to wether or not Black Panther or Home Coming should immediately follow Civil War. Black Panther should probably come first, but we are talking about a time frame of weeks so it really shouldn’t matter.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.