Thread: Video Games Player Unknown
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2017, 04:19 PM   #87
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
It's like you have no understanding of game development at all.

Stuff I'm talking about is the same thing the entire community talks about. Even ****ing PlayerUnknown despises the ****boi shacks but seemed to ease everyones mind on them when he gave the promise of destructible shacks, but then all they did was just make 99% of them concrete and only a handful destructible.

People play the game because they've captured a niche that started with Arma and H1Z1 and have managed to make it slightly better which caused the most popular streamers on twitch like summit1g to pick it up. Then guys like DrDisrespect, JoshOG, and Ninja switched over and it blew up from there. But go ahead and watch DrDisrespects stream for a bit and see how much he actually enjoys the game. He basically plays it because it pays his bills. There isn't a single one of them that will disagree with anything I've said.

Not discounting what you are saying in bold, but I am not sure if you know that 'player unknown' is the guy who originally created the battle royale game mode for both of those games. One as mod in arma, then as a contracter for h1z1.

Thats why its refined, its really the same dev.
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.