Thread: Video Games Player Unknown
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 09:45 PM   #78
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck View Post
If you don't like the game you don't have to play.
Just because I don't like certain aspects of a game and think certain decisions are ****ing reeruned and the dev's choose the lazy route of copy pasting buildings all over a field to enhance the cheese factor for shit players doesn't mean I don't like the game.

It's a good game and no I don't choose to play it any more because of said reasons. Oh so you are mindlessly running around with no reason or purpose for any tactical advantage? Here... take your pick of 500 huts to camp in til the end of time. Oh btw we are going to make them destructible in the future but to make up for this change the one next door will be concrete so make sure you pick that one instead. What's that you say? You can't find a hut? Ok... here's a patch of grass you can prone in and pretend to be Harry Potter with an invisibility cloak. I've played 4 games in the last couple days after a month break and I'm left with the same unsatisfied taste in my mouth. The only thing that will save the game for me is first-person only servers.

Last edited by jd1020; 06-28-2017 at 09:51 PM..
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.