View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 11:21 AM   #143
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I probably would've gone edge rusher for them there but Trubisky is a solid value there as well.

My logic would be the same as it was with SF - that team SUCKS. Horribly. If you're a team that is at the top of this draft because of some bad luck and you still need a QB (i.e. the Jets), I think you can justify a reach because you may not be drafting that high next year.

Personally I'd be shocked if the Browns and 49ers aren't in the top 5 again next year and able to draft a QB again that's a higher ceiling guy than Trubisky. But with a 1st committed to him, they aren't going to move on so they're hamstrung a little (though I guess it could allow them a good trade-back similar to what TN did).
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefscafan View Post
Hmm Rain man I'm not sure bout Mitchell.

He has been a browns fan for years so bringing a championship to Browns would be huge to him.

My problem with him is he couldn't beat QB out last year he is a one year wonder that worries me I would've taken Watson very underated.

If I went edge rusher, though, I'm giving up on Nate Orchard, who I still think has potential. He was a second-round pick two years ago, wrestled a starting job from Mingo at the end of his rookie season, and then went out for the year in Week 2 or something like that in 2016. I think he'll come back and be serviceable at a minimum.

And yeah, I really wanted to take Watson, but I figured Trubisky was a safer pick. We'll see if that plays out well or poorly.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.