View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 12:40 PM   #68
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Shrug.

Bray's contract is up after this season. It's kind of hard to see the Chiefs offering him a 2nd contract extension. I think the guy will be gone regardless.
Well in this case to me it's kind of pointless that Patrick Mahomes II isn't getting all the #2 reps in practice even though I get the whole competition and Bray is the incumbent bla bla but Patrick is our future mostly starting next year unless he makes opportunity for this year but his progression would greatly improve if he was getting the reps necessary to do so. Why are we wasting time with Bray?

I can almost seeing Chiefs hang on to Alex Smith 18 and make it a competition for the starting job and the loser (Alex Smith) would be back up. An expensive back up but Alex Smith would have to start all over with a new team and new coach and have to prove himself all over again.

I really don't know but Bray needs to really have a good showing or he will be out of the NFL because no one is going give him much of a shot after this if he doesn't. He can be a career backup but that seems to be his ceiling. Patrick has higher ambitions and it shows.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.