View Single Post
Old 10-22-2005, 01:19 PM   #138
Champs!

I don't know X-Factor, or Wierdwolf personally. I have talked to FDE at 37forever at Nzoner's place, and FDE is a great guy, along with his wife, who is a wonderful woman. I had fun talking to FDE when we were throwing the ball around, along with talking to him and his wife about my brother's game, and several other topics. Oh yeah, and FDE, my brother said that you're funny as hell.

I have talked to X-Factor and WEIRDWOLF twice I believe, but like I said, I don't know either one that well, But I hope that sometime in the future that will change. But those 3 get my respect for being involved, either that is with the Chiefs organization, or for the community of Kansas City.

You guys rock.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.