Thread: Video Games The Last of Us Part 2
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2019, 02:49 PM   #18
Champions

I went Xbox 360 last round, so I didn't get to play it until I got a PS4 and they released the remastered version. I had heard about The Last of Us and it, along with the Uncharted games, were on my must play list once I swung back to Playstation.

Based on suggestions from others, I set it to hard to give it more of a survivalist feel with limited ammo and supplies. I liked the stealth aspect and the gameplay itself felt visceral. The set pieces and cut scenes were top notch and the whole experience was cinematic enough that my wife even sat and watched me play on occasion.

I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'd put it up there with my top 5 gaming experiences. Extremely psyched for the second one. Hope it can meet my rather high expectations.
Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.