View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 09:09 AM   #15072
Special Teams ACE!!!

Also, is there anybody here who would give a shit if we made his entire future contract extension fully guaranteed as a possible way to save some money? It's risky, I know, but I don't think there's any way at this point that he turns into a pumpkin unless he gets hurt.

Like, he deserves as much money as possible, but given what we've seen out of him, do you think he would take just a LITTLE bit less if we reached out to him with like a 5-year deal that was fully guaranteed?

He'll still be about a year younger than other QBs who receive these extensions. If you lock him up for 5 years and say, "No matter what, you're getting this money," I'll betcha he wouldn't care as much at that point about the top value of the deal.

No, I'm not trying to jew our star QB. Just throwing it out there and guessing about value.

And to all the, "Y U TALKING BOUT DIS NOW THIS IS YEARS AWAY" people, just shut the hell up. I'm a fan. I'm having fun. I'm speculating. Speculation is fun. Go away.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote