View Single Post
Old 03-04-2021, 11:40 AM   #62
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Lee View Post
Some comments about HBO Max are that it's not worth it. Is this still case even with some movies getting release to HBO Max the same day as theaters?

I was thinking about subscribing but sounds like the content is limited.
In my opinion, the only reason to subscribe to HBO Max is for their Original Content, whether that's HBO, Cinemax, DC, Looney Toons or Cartoon Network. I've seen pretty much every movie they're offering and unlike Disney+, which has pulled as much content as possible from other networks, there's very little Exclusivity with HBO Max, meaning you can find many of their monthly movie offerings eslewhere.

That will change in years to come because Original Content owners are either prematurely ending or waiting for their outside agreements to end so that people will only be able to find their TV series and feature films in one specific service.

As for their simultaneous release to theaters and HBO Max, Wonder Woman 1984 was awful, Tom & Jerry was worse and due to all of the negative reviews, I haven't even bothered to watch the latest Denzel film, which sucks because he's one of my favorite actors.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.