Thread: Food and Drink Strouds fried chicken
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2019, 03:02 PM   #132
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Side Note: This thread makes me oddly nostalgic for some of the old restaurants that have closed down like Stephenson's Apple Orchard and The Golden Ox.

I can't say I went to either of them more than 3-4 times as a kid, but those were places that had been around for 50-60+ years and just couldn't survive the chain explosions. Now a lot of those chains are struggling and places that could make it through that lean stretch are recovering nicely.

Always happy to see places like that keep their lights on.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote