View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 12:24 AM   #740
Just a li'l Evel

Bump.

Finally got around to really PLAYING this game. almost done with chapter 6. Takes so much time for a married father of two. I think I'll hold onto it and whenI retire I will go hunt down all the cave drawings and cigarette cards and all that crap that takes forever.

I do keep running into people inc cities and en the trial when its late at night. I had a legendary Wolf on my horse, was trotting to the trader, and in the dark just flat our na over someone Ididn;t know was riding down the trial. It was near a town and the law was right there showed up and Send up in a shooting match and get killed. Lost the Legendary wolf, it was dead on the map so that was it. I had to go back to an earlier san and start over.

I also run over people in St. Denis all the time. get run out of town all the time. Hated it. Took one opportunity to just start blowing everyone away and cops for as long as I could. Ended up in a standoff on the edge of the swamp until I ran out of ammo and tonics.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.