View Single Post
Old 07-31-2020, 11:20 AM   #115
Supporter

DJLN is right.

My Dad is a Lock stock and barrel Fox News guy. FIL is a Dyed in the wool CBS guy (even though he’s more conservative than I am. IDK man. He’s just him). And if politics are in their mind they’re ****ing miserable. Both of them.

Same goes for my wife who is pretty apolitical, if she reads shit on Facebook that winds her up she’s just ****ing miserable.

It doesn’t help that Facebook knows that rage gets clicks and their algorithms put that shit in your feed. Less sophisticated, but cable news does the same shit.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote