View Single Post
Old 07-31-2020, 09:27 AM   #112
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I've read that white men are at higher risk of dealing with depression and suicide. I'm guessing there's some cultural issues there that don't lend to us finding help when needed.

But I hope you do. Recognizing that there is a problem is a step in the right direction. I'd say exhaust every effort in finding a solution. What's life without happiness, ya know?
I know this is probably WAY overgeneralizing but I've noticed a lot of white families don't have that same super close-nit extended family system like other ethnicites have (again this is probably a sterotype). I don't have someone in my family that I can call up if I'm having problems, I really just have to figure out my emotions and problems on my own.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.