View Single Post
Old 07-31-2020, 09:23 AM   #111
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I've read that white men are at higher risk of dealing with depression and suicide. I'm guessing there's some cultural issues there that don't lend to us finding help when needed.

But I hope you do. Recognizing that there is a problem is a step in the right direction. I'd say exhaust every effort in finding a solution. What's life without happiness, ya know?
I'm trying man, lots of good advice in here, aside from the fool that repped me to tell me that I'm depressed because I'm not a staunch conservative gave me a good laugh.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote