View Single Post
Old 07-31-2020, 07:58 AM   #109
Forever Royal

Anyone ever experience burnout?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Working from home seems to be what has gotten to me, that mixed with because I was always the one around I just took care of the house stuff. Now with Covid and everyone around all the time I feel like I'm always busting my ass while everyone else can enjoy their time. I feel like it never ends, no matter what my list continues to grow and I'm never done.

Notice how you said “feel like” twice there. Those feelings are associated with uncomfortable, stressful, anxiety provoking thoughts. That’s a clue that perhaps a lot of this is from internal processes not external factors. That’s important because you challenge those ideas and feelings for how logical and based in reality they are. Are you actually doing more than normal? If so, do you have to do that? Is anyone demanding you to stretch yourself further than before? Does the list grow out of necessity or feeling obligated to do more things due to being home? Could go on and on but the point being that feelings can become overwhelming and combating the negative spiral requires regaining control of your thoughts and thus the emotions you experience.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.