View Single Post
Old 07-31-2020, 07:35 AM   #108
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Yep. Same here. I can’t do cubes and long drives after working from home for a decade but sometimes it’s still a curse, especially when you realize that you are working 80-90 hours a week.
Working from home seems to be what has gotten to me, that mixed with because I was always the one around I just took care of the house stuff. Now with Covid and everyone around all the time I feel like I'm always busting my ass while everyone else can enjoy their time. I feel like it never ends, no matter what my list continues to grow and I'm never done.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.