View Single Post
Old 07-31-2020, 07:31 AM   #107
MVP

One more thing. I know I talked about smoking pot, but I know I can go overboard with my vices. A week ago, I decided I'll try going sober from everything for two weeks. To help me with this, I started making a note about how I feel each day on our giant family calendar. Its been 8 days, and by day 2, I feel as good as I have in years, like a fog has been lifted. I feel sharper, and my sense of humor has come back. Sometimes we lie to ourselves about these crutches. I didnt think it was a big deal having a drink or two nearly every night, or smoking pot 4 days a week. Keeping track of my progress has been cathartic in a way I didn't think was possible, and I am far from a list making person, so maybe you should start a checklist of sorts.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.