View Single Post
Old 08-22-2019, 04:53 PM   #13
Special Teams ACE!!!

CB will get the most blame, but our LBs are going to hurt us all year more than our CBs will. If we stay healthy, our starting CBs are good enough to get the job done. Even if our starting LBs stay healthy, we're gonna be gouged a lot by teams.

I shouldn't have been expecting miracles from Darron Lee, but I honestly thought we were getting a better player than this. I watched him cover against the Bengals, and while he had decent coverage on a lot of plays, he seemed to allow a completion every single time he was targeted.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.