View Single Post
Old 01-19-2003, 02:50 AM   #219
Supporter

Quote:
Originally posted by Logical

I don't know if it is research but if he is not someone suffering from manic depression I am pretty darn sure this is not for real. He gets far too negative about himself and just keeps it up. If it is for real maybe this is a cry for help and he should seek out counseling instead of just lobbing these thing over the net seeminly hoping someone will smash him in the face with their return. I guess he could be a masochist as well. Course look at me and the rest of us we are not poster children for having a life going along with this post after post.
If he's NOT bullshitting us... then I agree, he needs to see someone about his issues. All I know is... damn near every night... he's got a crisis that calls everyone on the planet to him. I've used the term "attention whore" more than once.... and I think it fits.

If it's bullshit, it's working well. I just don't understand why. I think he's fake... just dunno why he's doin' it.
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.