View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 02:46 AM   #1591
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaklandhater View Post
Rian's Q&A screening at USC tonight:

“what Rey now knows about her parents—well, what Kylo told her about her parents”

JJ can basically bring back whatever his answer is and just say Kylo was lying about it.

Please JJ un**** the Star wars movies again.

One good thing I will take away from this movie is I have no desire to see rian johnson's Star wars trilogy what so ever.
Wish I had known about this -- would have loved to have asked him why the f*** the First Order, having FINALLY tracked down the Resistance, couldn't send even a few TIE fighters or another Star Destroyer or something instead of spending the whole movie shooting at a ship that was supposedly "out of range" until they ran out of fuel. And why didn't the Resistance just use their ships to Hyperspace people all over the galaxy (like Finn and Rose were doing) and make multiple runs since the FO couldn't figure out the problem. And, now that I think about it, why was Laura Dern trying to stop them? Or not sharing what the plan was? Or taking Leia's role in the self-sacrificing?

This movie was so stupid.

I'm sure I would have gotten boo'd and then been told that I wasn't paying attention when Hux commented on the situation.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.