View Single Post
Old 01-27-2024, 03:21 PM   #60
New and Improved

While I was at work my Rottweiler, Stumppy once got out of the backyard, chased a dude on a bike and bit him. Animal control showed up at the house and wrote my soon to be ex-wife two tickets for it. She then called me at work and said she wasn't paying the tickets for MY dog and I was damn sure going to take care of them.

Fast forward about a year later, the divorce process is still going on and she's still a huge bitch. After dropping my son off at school one morning I drive by her having been pulled over by the local town cop. He's in the process of cuffing and stuffing her into his car on the side of the road. The people she worked with, her friends, and many other people she knew would be driving right by her that morning.

I never paid those tickets. She had a bench warrant out because if it. She was taken to the county jail and had to wait for her new boyfriend to come bail her out.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote