Thread: Movies and TV HBO The Outsider
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 10:33 AM   #8
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepPurple View Post
I saw the first two episodes. It started out pretty straightforward, but since Stephen King wrote it, I was wondering how it would evolve. This doppelganger angle seems like something he would pursue, except the fingerprints and DNA all match Bateman, that's the mystery. I'm sort of getting a Donnie Darko image in my head, a movie I really liked. Where things are normal and suddenly a rabbit appears or that thing came out of his body like the photo below. It's very good, can't wait for episode 3. I noticed Bateman's lawyer, played by Bill Camp, was the arresting detective in "The Night Of", a really good HBO mini series from two years ago.

I think they can get there with the nurse that cut him and bandaged his hand.

Of course that could be misdirection also.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.