View Single Post
Old 08-09-2020, 07:52 PM   #54
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallaschiefsfan View Post
Two things: First, I love beating the shit out of the Twins. Their fans are the worst and they deserve the frustration of being swept by us. Second, thus far this bullpen is giving a 2012/1013 bullpen vibe...young guys that are getting their feet under them with some vets having good years. The difference is that we actually have decent starters coming into their own. Fully expect Kower to make his debut if there's an opening by Covid or injury. Time to get these guys acclimated is now.
I agree about beating the Twins,but i've actually never heard that about their fans.I thought everybody was supposedly nice in Minnesota,ha.
PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.