View Single Post
Old 04-05-2019, 11:01 AM   #6
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
He's definitely drafted some. Chesson, Riley Cooper, Marvin McNutt just since 2010. But yeah it's rare and I don't think it's happening either. I just really like this kid, talent and technique in spades, he's more of a sleeper.

I REALLY like Boykin. IMO he's probably the second or third best WR in the draft. So unfortunately I don't think he's there for us in round 2. But if he is... holy ****.
I hope they go the route of Conley and trade up in the 3rd for Boykin. That kid with an actual QB is going to be amazing. Shit....I'd trade up in the 2nd for him.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.