View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 11:20 AM   #1510
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I am taking Hill over OBJ. I’m taking him over Julio. I’m taking him over AJ Green.

This guy has historical speed, great hands and he’s the best returner in the NFL. And he’s never missed a game.

He’s that ****ing good.
Forget all of that.

1. He's younger. He's 24.

2. He's been playing WR for only a few years and has a TON of room to grow in terms of route running and diagnosing defenses.

Let's not ignore his trajectory based on his progress at the position over the past 3 seasons. He's got hands, ball awareness, and unmatched speed and explosiveness... but the thing is that he's going to GET BETTER.

Yeah, I'd take him over anyone because of that. Green, Jones, and Brown aren't 24. They're all around 30. You more or less have seen them at their prime. Hill's prime is still a few years away.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.