View Single Post
Old 04-24-2018, 03:24 PM   #510
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
What was that stuff Bernard shot into his head/neck? Was that whatever watery substance in that one host's brain area?

It seems there is only a certain amount of time before imminent death until they replenish that supply.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
I assume it was like their blood. The robots can apparently bleed out just like Johnny 5 in Short Circuit 2.
I have a feeling it will be explained some in coming episodes.

From the way Bernard employed it, it seemed to be some kind of fluid vital to effective operation. The easy thing is to analogize it to blood, but I'm at a loss for a rationale for the creators to introduce that kind of feature. I mean, it doesn't look like blood, and there is something in them that does look like bllod, judging by the 'kills.'

Perhaps its a nanofluid that facilitates communication, perhaps even communication to the neural network of the park.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.