View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 10:48 AM   #502
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Did HBO have a free preview weekend? I dumped HBO after GOT ended, and meant to resubscribe yesterday prior to WW starting, but forgot. But last night's episode still recorded normally. If this is the case, I guess I'd better call DTV before next Sunday.

As far as the episode went, it was good, but a bit confusing. Been so long since the show was last on that I forgot a lot of the plot points. Should probably rewatch the final episode of Season 1 and then rewatch this.

I do find the multiple timeline thing to be annoying, though. I blame Christopher Nolan.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.