View Single Post
Old 11-28-2017, 08:09 PM   #145
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1025 View Post
Locker is a terrible comparison. It's like comparing an apple to a green bean.

Locker played in a spread option (see Kansas State as a foundation to others) offense his first 2 years then went to a prostyle offense. Mahomes came from an Air Raid offense. Like Goff and Keenum that is nothing like Locker has ever seen.
Locker had accuracy issues where Mahomes is very accurate.
Locker had terrible pocket awareness and field vision and Mahomes is one of the best I've ever seen from a rookie, albeit preseason.
Locker is much more mobile, similar to Ironically, Alex Smith than Mahomes who is much more of a pocket QB with movement.
Locker was injury prone....Mahomes, knock on wood, isn't.
Both had a strong arm (Mahomes is stronger...elite of the elite stronger). Both have a quick release...i'm not sure who's better here but Mahomes is very fast.

I for one am glad the Chiefs didn't draft Watson. He smells like bust. I don't care about his godly numbers for 5 games before he got injured. What I saw against the Chiefs and another game he had was basically throwing hailmary 50/50 balls to the best WR in the NFL. He was awful for the first 3 1/2 quarters against the Chiefs and gained yards and scores against a prevent defense. He did it in college with a team full of NFL prospects against teams without NFL prospects for the most part. Mahomes did it with players that won't sniff the NFL.
Nice evaluation. Thanks for sharing.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.