View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 03:22 AM   #3
DeadPunisher

We should have a Keeper Mock Draft Thread.

Everyone only uses the thread to edit one post with their own personal mock drafts, and general player predictions, (or predictions for the season) etc.

No replying, and no posting comments etc. Just one post per user, and they edit that post as often as they like. Full disclosure, I don't even know if posts can be edited over and over.

Then, as soon as the team with the first pick is on the clock, on draft day, the thread is locked.

Then, we can all look back before the next draft to see who got what right, who was way off, and everyone can "keep" the players they believe they were right about, and those names will get added to their post in the new year's Keeper Mock Draft Thread.

There could be a sister thread discussing the Keeper Mock Draft Thread, so everyone can point out that they were right, etc. but the actual thread would not include comments, etc. so that it's clean as possible.

For me, like, I can't find my post from a few years ago, but I watched a KU Iowa State football game, and made a comment that I thought Purdy had some NFL potential. I wish I could point back to that post.

I bet a lot of posters have made a comment like that, that they wish they could look back on, but finding a post that old is not easy, for me, but probably especially for the people who have post counts in the tens of thousands.

Just a thought.

What do you guys think?
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.