View Single Post
Old 08-28-2020, 10:50 AM   #18
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I didn't pull the trigger, but your post was reported out of all the others and for good reason. If we banned everything remotely touching politics these days, there would be nothing left to talk about... but, anyone walking the line takes the risk.

There's nothing "snowflake" about it (which is ironic considering the "extremely polarized time" comment); people are just tired of reading all of that shit, yet so many others want to go down that hole. So, we either ban 20+ people from that thread or draw the line somewhere.

That's all I'll say, so no need to further the conversation... this thread is a good idea. In this ****ed up world, it's like we need a "social issues" version of these threads and one that's about the actual sport/topic.
I'd personally call anybody reporting that post a "snowflake" considering what had gone on in that thread for days prior to it, but we can agree to disagree.

And yes, I think a purely basketball thread is much needed after the events of the past few days.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.