View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 09:38 AM   #45
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeF View Post
It's pretty clear that he is still screwing around. If he really wanted to make amends he would have just purchased you the CBD as partial repayment of the money he owes. He didn't, so he really isn't trying to do shit. At best, he is still sketchy and untrustworthy. He might even think he can rip you off again.

sorry, it sucks.

People are such assholes.
This was my thought process. However, I don't borrow/steal from friends so my thought process is definitely different than his. My though process was that he can get this for me as a sign of good faith and instead, he is indignant when I say I'm not going to get into any financial transactions with him.

People do change; we were in our 20s at the time. My dad had just been diagnosed with lung cancer (he died less than 4 months later). A lot has changed and I have made other friends. None of whom ever did any of this kind of thing. So... keep him at arms length, let him rebuild some of the lost trust and just accept that this is what he is.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.