View Single Post
Old 08-09-2020, 05:57 AM   #35
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
Yeah, the minute he tells you he'll cut you a deal while still owing you money...well, that's all you need to know about this dude. Don't hate him, it's not worth it. Just let him go.
I don't hate him, that takes too much energy and people like that don't deserve the attention. I'm fairly certain that because I've seen him a few times, that he believed I was just 'cool' with the past and didn't expect him to be a man of his word. Or that I was such a 'good friend', that I would just let mistakes of the past go.

The analogy of losing trust in buckets and gaining it in drips is a good one. Going to take a whole lot of drips and I'm not going to get soaked again.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.