Thread: Online Gambling
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2020, 10:07 PM   #20
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
I don't get how people win playing online poker. It's a never ending string of setup hands for the last two months.

Just a moment ago - playing low stakes on ACR. Blind vs Blind. QJ vs 66 with a 2J6 flop, 4 turn, Q river. Of course I have QJ.

Doesn't matter how or when I play, I cannot have a winning session on this god damn site.
ACR is one of the harder sites out there. Its not rigged though, although they've had rumors of bots running rampant and Im sure there are SOME ppl at high stakes playing with real time GTO solvers.

Why don't you try Bovada? Much easier and since its anonymous, elite players cant acquire a huge database of hands to make a plan on how to maximize exploiting you.

Can get you extra rewards there too if you PM me BEFORE you sign up.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.