Thread: Movies and TV USA: Mr. Robot
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2016, 01:29 PM   #112
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 View Post
I wonder how many networks turned it down before USA.
I'm certainly no network professional, but I know a lot of shows shoot a pilot and then shop that pilot around to a bunch of networks. According to the following link, USA greenlit the pilot. So the concept may have got shot down elsewhere, but it sounds like USA got in pretty early. Again, same article mentions that though USA was still the number one ranked non-premium cable entertainment network, viewership was down across the board and their typical fluff was starting to fail so they made a conscious effort to shift their brand a bit. Guess it was just a matter of fortuitous timing.

http://www.vulture.com/2015/08/mr-ro...up-on-usa.html
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli