Thread: Left Tackles
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2024, 08:59 AM   #305
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 View Post
I really think chiefs are trading up for Alt

Because of the fact it’s almost May, we are trying for a 3 peat and don’t SEEM to have an answer to one of the most important positions being LT.

Chiefs are obviously looking for a day 1 starter, and not just any starter will do. They can’t look for one for $20+million a season, so it has to be a draft pick.

I wonder if Veach has a deal in play for Titans pick?
That would require such a haul of picks that it would get into the realm of potentially detrimental...

I mean, we're talking something along the lines of our 1, 2, 3, and 2025 1 and 2. It's just not a remote possibility.

Hell, even if we were to go to 10, I can't fathom it being less than our 1, 2 and 2025 1st and 3rd. Sure, I could live with that but man that's a lot to give up for 1 guy. You better be sure and he better not get injured.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.