View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 05:26 PM   #14
MVP

I moved to San Diego a year and a half ago after living in the midwest my entire life, and I consider this pretty much living in a real-world paradise, assuming that I also have to live somewhere that I can make a good living. I can't see myself moving anywhere else in the US, outside of a mountain city (Denver, SLC), but I'd rather just buy a getaway in the mountains, and have the best of both worlds.

I've traveled the world a good bit, but I do regret not having ever lived outside the US. I'd still like to do so at some point in my life, which would probably mean in retirement at this point. Europe would probably be my first choice - Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Italy, France. AUS/NZ would be fun, but I'd prefer somewhere that didn't speak english as a primary language. Maybe somewhere like Costa Rica.
Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.