Thread: Other Sports Australian Open Tennis
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 12:21 AM   #128
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
I always have a hard time answering questions like that. I can't fairly judge players I haven't seen. I do think its hard to say anyone is or was ever better.

I love the guy. I usually root for underdogs, but I love everything about him. I love his love of the game, the history of it, and how much he knows about his place in it. He is humble but has a minor cocky honesty in him.
its also really hard to count out the older generation guys who didnt use the advanced rackets that are being used today. think about if rod laver or emerson used the racket djokovic or nadal uses? how good could they be? tough to say in tennis....
Chief_For_Life58 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chief_For_Life58 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chief_For_Life58 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chief_For_Life58 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chief_For_Life58 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chief_For_Life58 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chief_For_Life58 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chief_For_Life58 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chief_For_Life58 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chief_For_Life58 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chief_For_Life58 wants to die in a aids tree fire.