Thread: Mock (11/12)
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2020, 03:42 PM   #25
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Sammy Watkins isn’t earning his incentives this year and will most likely earn $8 million dollars for about 8 regular season games.

I can’t see any team offering him much next year, so it’s possible he’ll stick around on another greatly reduced contract.

I also think the Chiefs have much bigger needs than spending their #1 on a TE who’s likely to have less than 30 catches per the next few seasons.
It’s possible but I’ve heard multiple key analysts like Jay Glazer mention how the cap will likely drop from Covid. I know they can maneuver some things but Sammy even making $10 million is a lot considering Pat is making $20 million more.

They probably also want to keep some guys they like like Dirty Dan.

With the wide range of picks I think we might see Veach go all offense early. The amount of picks could help him move up in the middle of the draft for a guy he has his eye on (Snead was that guy last Spring). Drafting plus players recently that can start like Thornhill, Fenton, Snead, Gay, Wharton and Danna sure help as well. Veach has a ton of flexibility.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.