Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2016, 11:37 AM   #8271
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
That point starts the moment Sanders/DT aren't going against rookie/back-up DBs...and Semen/Miller actually have to play a road game with crowd noise.

Donkos should have lost game one...dont act like winning due to a missed FG and missed penalties was because your team was dominant.

Indy had the momentum after getting to 23-20...until the ref decided to invent a PI call and sustain their late drive. You saw and so did I...it was bogus.

They won game one due to the refs not calling penalties...which was well documented. Then were gifted a 1st down, late when Indy was coming back.

The refs are 2-0

And I thought I had outgrown clowns back in elementary school - but here I am being entertained by one again!!!
RodInCanton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRodInCanton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRodInCanton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRodInCanton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRodInCanton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRodInCanton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRodInCanton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRodInCanton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about