View Single Post
Old 08-02-2020, 01:56 PM   #185
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
I'm not sitting on 20 plus, but I've racked up 3 in the last year and would have 4 if not for COVID-19. Hoping to get one more in before the year is up.

I'm starting to learn in this industry that it's perfectly fine to not know everything. I admit it all the time at my current job.

It's okay because your co-worker and your boss probably doesn't know either. Show a willingness to learn and that you can do your own research and pick things up quickly. I think that's the one thing I really learned after being put on furlough and think that's why I got this current job.
good on you to not brain dump the cert’s. It might get you by HR that you checked that box and they pass you on to the hiring manager but unless you really know the tech, your not getting past the interview. So it’s wasted time and money to try to shortcut the tech.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.