View Single Post
Old 09-26-2019, 05:42 PM   #3196
Life is changing..

Hi everyone.

As some of you might be aware from my RR thread, I'm a gambling addict. I've been addicted to gambling since I've been of legal age to do so.

Luckily I haven't been of legal age to gamble for TOO long, and I don't think I've done any irreparable damage to my finances. (I'm trying to look at things optimistically).

I currently have about $50,000 in debt. This is a mixture of student loan, some medical bills, and loans I've used to finance my gambling. $10,000 in student loans. $20,000 in medical, $20,000 in personal loans and credit cards.

I've never had a lot of guidance financially, and obviously have been wreckless in my spending.

I'm putting the gambling behind me. I'm done. Now I'm just looking for some advice on how to get myself financially back on track.

I have about $1500 to my name. I clear around $1400 a paycheck every 2 weeks.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.