Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2020, 09:57 AM   #3629
Supporter

My little AR9 pistol came in. Unfortunately I had the displeasure of learning about the distinction between short barreled rifles and braced pistol. Ugh. WTF is that shit? Are we really arguing that a 12” barrel is a menace to society but a 16” barrel isn’t? Really? Whatever. Mine is legal.

Got a few rounds through it. It shoots really smooth and nice like it ought to. It’s probably more accurate than I am so that’s on point. The trigger is really smooth. Fair bit better than my AR trigger. I’m going to have to do some research on triggers. It seems like the first thing dudes switch out is triggers. I always thought they were being douches, but I probably need to figure out what’s what.

I’m not especially fond of the stock Pistol Brace, but it’s fine. I probably won’t mess with it.

The magazine release out of the box was insanely stiff. But I ran a few rounds through it and dropped the magazine it was fine. I don’t know what the deal was. Maybe I was just being a pussy.

This one has a bolt catch for when the magazine is empty. Apparently that’s not especially common in a lot of these models but it is pretty nice. Not that I’ll ever be blowing through a bunch of magazines, but it’s still nice.

It accepts Glock mags. I have a couple 30 round fun sticks but am just using a 17 round pistol magazine. That’s enough for what I’m using it for. But the 30 rounders will be fun at the range. If ammo prices ever come down enough I can do it. Interestingly, the manual says not to fill the magazines to capacity for a break in period. Fine. Not a problem. Ammo is too damn expensive anyway. If I put it in, I’ll just use it.

It came with a hell of a lot of gunk on it. Manual says it is corrosion preventer. I think they just got an elephant to cum on the production line. It was kind of a pain to get off. Probably harder to clean than carbon from normal use. But whatever. It’s clean and lubed and the best thing about it, it’s mine.

Fits nice in the tractor. I’m no tactical wizard or anything but I can get it out and ready to fire relatively quickly. And it’s quiet enough it won’t blow out my eardrums if I fire it without earplugs.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote